Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can't print mailing labels on my epson 830, Epson xp-830…

Customer Question
I can't print mailing...

I can't print mailing labels on my epson 830

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Epson xp-830 expression premium less than a week old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Windows 10 pc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Happend first time i tried to print mailing label. printer want's to print cd/dvd label

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/19/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

I've had the printer for less than a week, and this is the first time i tired to print mailing label. printer wants to print cd/dvd label
i have not had good expereience with remote connection please tell me how to fix
are you still there?

Ok - can you unplug the printer from the power supply while the printer is on and hold in the power button on it for 30 seconds.
Let me know done
Regards
Kris

doen
done

Has this helped you?

no, printer still wants to print a cd/dvd from a completely different tray

Okay what application are you using?

windows 10 MS word 2010

Have you changed the tray on the application and the printer driver?

I specify cassette 2 (letter tray) and the driver has the correct settings, but when the printer receives the print message, it changes itself to the cd/dvd tray. I can print all other documents just fine, but only mailing labels won't print

Is it USB or wireless?

Have you logged into the web interface of it to see the report D code?

This is USBWhere did all these charges come from? I am disconnecting now and I want my money back immediately!

What charges? You have not accepted the remote so its only you first cost that you accepted in full.