Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Well, the printer rollers make an awful squeaking noise. I…

Customer Question
Well, the printer rollers...

Well, the printer rollers make an awful squeaking noise. I have a 3620 Pixma

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old the Pixma is? And has this happened before?

It's about a year old and no, it has not happened before

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Toshiba pc windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I noticed it today. There was a paper jam yesterday that I removed from the rear.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't think of anything.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
9/19/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

John, Computer Science Engineer