Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

Printing a large size of pdf file I need to print a large

Printing a large size of...
Printing a large size of pdf fileI need to print a large size of pdf file larger than letter size.Without fitting the size to letter one page, I want to print it with original size or several split print without losing any location on pdf file.I am using Brother hL-l2340w and epson wf-3640 printers.
9/19/2017
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

An easy way to print an oversized pdf, is to use adobe acrobat or reader and select the tile all pages option.

This will allow you to print the PDF at full size, and it will split it up on multiple sheets of paper. If you have a look at this page, and the first graphic, what I said will become a bit more clear. This will work with any printer, you just have to follow the suggestions on this page and print from adobe acrobat or reader.

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/print-posters-banners-acrobat-reader.html

If you have any further questions or concerns, let me know.

Please dont forget to click and submit a five star rating to show that I assisted you, as this is the only way in which I get credited for my time. If you need further help please reply, as I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S

Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist