Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an all in one WF7620 printer. I can't seem to print…

Customer Question
Hello. My name is*****...

Hello. My name is***** have an all in one WF7620 printer. I can't seem to print 11 x 17 sheets...even though I have the correct paper size loaded in the cassette. It begins the printing cutting off the first 2 inches or s of the image and then stops several inches from the end of the image. The printing is OK...just can;t seem to get the entire image centered on the 17 x 11 sheet. Any help?

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

It's an Epson WF7620 all in one printer maybe 3 years old?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

From a MAC...OS Sierra 10.12.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Well, I rarely run 17 x 11...usually 11 x 8.5...so I don;t usually print on that size of paper.

Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: Printers
9/19/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 12 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Just today...like I said...I don;t usually print 17 x 11 so today is the first time in a long time I have wanted to print in tab size.

Ok - can you unplug the printer from the power supply while the printer is on and hold in the power button on it for 30 seconds.
Let me know done
Regards
Kris

Done

Has this helped?

No. All I get is a cut off image...it only print the 8.5 x 11 image on the 17 x 11 sheet and cuts the image off at both ends, top and bottom

Would it be OK to connect and have a look?

I don't think this is working too well...just a phone call could probably solve it but???

If you like I can connect to your PC and call you and fix this (money back guaranteed)