Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a 18 mp camera. how can I can 72 dpi to 300 dpi?

Customer Question
I have a 18...

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of the camera? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Canon DS126431

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

NO. 312034000620

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I send a resized photo at 1920 mp which is 72 dpi for competitions in Art, but I need a high resolution picture for advertising in a magazine. How do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. I do have a Canon 7100 printer.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/19/2017
Technician: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Are you looking to change the DPI of the photo file or the printed photo?