Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

My officejet 6100 will only print in black and, officejet

my officejet 6100 will only...
my officejet 6100 will only print in black and white
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your OfficeJet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: officejet 6100 eprinter, 2-3 years old
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC, Windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I got a low ink message, cyan I think. I chose the print in black only option and then replaced the color cartridges
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/19/2017
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Did you choose the option to print black/white on the computer?

Can I connect to your computer to fix the issue?

Josh, Technician
Josh, Technician