Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an Epson WF 7610 printer. Amazon is offering retro…

Customer Question
I have an Epson...

I have an Epson WF 7610 printer. Amazon is offering retro ink boxes. I suspect my problem is with the unused ink collector in the printer. I need advice.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer?

It is an Epson WF 7610.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I had to quit using it a couple months ago. I have run the printer head cleaning utility in the printer many times - more than 20 but it still won't print acceptable quality.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to know if the Amazon product, t671100 is likely to solve my problem.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/19/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Yes, the T671100 will work on your printer but I am not sure if it will fix your issue.

What is the issue?

I have had the printer 2-1/2 years in my home office. It prints 4 lines perfectly but every 5th line is very rough and barely readable. I have run the print head cleaning utility on the printer many times, as well as replacing all cartridges with new Epson products. Still have the problem with every 5th line.

The part you will need is likely the print head itself which is around $150 for the part.

No. The printer is not connected to anything.

Please ignore our automated offers for remote assistance or a phone call.