Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

When I lay paper on glass to make a copy I now get message…

Customer Question
When I lay paper...

When I lay paper on glass to make a copy I now get message to use ADF. This never showed up before and I don't want to use upper tray. Ron

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

XP860. Only 6 months old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Only within the week. No idea about pop up?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/19/2017
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 10 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

When you make the scan, are you performing the action by pressing the buttons on the printer/scanner or are you using an application on the computer?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason