Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

It will not print and shows an ErrorCode 97, epsonWF-3620.

it will not print and...
it will not print and shows an ErrorCode 97
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: epsonWF-3620. about five years
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Antec computerpc windows
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: it has come up several times the past few days. was working just fine
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
9/19/2017
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?

no it seems fine now

Awesome!

Please use the star rating at the top to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit

Josh, Technician
Josh, Technician