Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It doesn't print and show no messages, DCP-J152W, PC

Customer Question
It doesn't print and...

It doesn't print and show no messages

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

DCP-J152W

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC Windows

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just today

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/19/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris