Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer is telling me I have an error 203B, What is this,

Customer Question
My printer is telling...

My printer is telling me I have an error 203B, What is this

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Canon pixma MG5720-about 3 years old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I think PC-I/m not sure of OS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Abouut 3 weeks-it said to unplug the printer, I did and left it alone.The ink ran out and I changed it just kike before

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/19/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please remove all of the ink cartridges then insert them back into the carriage and close the lid

Now,

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?

one is stuck in there - i'm going to wait for my neighborand call you back

Okay, thank you.

Technician: Josh, Technician replied 10 months ago

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.