Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a canon MG3620 printer and it is not printing. All…

I have a canon...

I have a canon MG3620 printer and it is not printing. All the lights are on including the WIFI blue light. Tried to look online troubleshooting but cannot find an answer. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

No. I purchased this printer in Dec. 2015 and this is the first time this has happened.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

From a PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just happened this morning.

9/19/2017
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Is the Wi-Fi light blinking or steady?

Josh, Technician
Steady.