Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It's saying that the Tray 1 is empty but there is paper in…

Customer Question
It's saying that the...

It's saying that the Tray 1 is empty but there is paper in it.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Oki MB 471 about 5 years old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC and Windows

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It's been an issue for about a week with a rare paper jam notice before that.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

If it can't be fixed, I want a printer that uses the same size cartridge since I have extras of them.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/19/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris