Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Epson wf-7620 will accept an genuine Epson yellow

Customer Question
My Epson wf-7620 will...

My Epson wf-7620 will accept an genuine Epson yellow cartridge 252

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Epson wp-7620 It is 4 months old The printer keeps on telling me that the yellow cartridge head is clogged even after I reinstall it many times

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

It is a PC Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Please give me your phone Number so we can talk I do not like this internet at all

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No Call me at(###) ###-####

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/19/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 11 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

You said it will accept the cartridge, did you mean it will NOT accept it?