Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Error code 1411 the printer won't recognized the small black…

Customer Question
Hello! error code...

Hello! error code 1411 the printer won't recognized the small black 251 cartridge even tho it is full, new and the second new one I have tried today.

Technician's Assistant: What is the exact make and model of your printer? And what kind of cartridges are you using?

Canon MX922 and I am using a Cannon MX922 and I am using a Cannon 251 ink cartridge

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It just started, the printer was fine until it told me that I was out of black ink. When changed, it never recognized any new cartridge.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/19/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 11 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

I have already restarted the printer twice but have not unplugged it from the wall. It did give me one copy and then reverted to error code 1411 shortly.

Thank you

Let me know the results please