Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Have changed printer setting and now will not copy or print.

Customer Question
Have changed printer setting...

Have changed printer setting and now will not copy or print. Pima MX490

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Purchased April 2017 not sure of exact model, how do I determine.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC Windows

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I tryed to change settings at the printer to produce a darker copy, this happened last night.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No just trying to reset printer so it will copy and print.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
9/19/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

What exactly happens when you try to copy or print?

John, Computer Science Engineer