Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Can I scan and print on the mfp 9330 with out the computer(

Customer Question
Can I scan and...

Can I scan and print on the mfp 9330 with out the computer( like a photo copier)

Technician's Assistant: What is the machine's exact make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

New MFC-93230CDW

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Laptop with Win10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Not an issue at all,I have seen it done on other printers.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just set up new printer that I bought today....nice

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/19/2017
Technician: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Yes you can use the printer without a a computer.

You can press the copy button on the printer screen to make copies of any documents.

Do you have more questions?

I might have left out a software package during installation.colin

Hi do you need the software?

It should be on my CD.
Have to look for it and install it.

Please let me know if you found it an if you need assistance

Thank you