Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

Good question. Wish I knew. Won't print from PC (wireless

Good question. Wish I knew. Won't print from PC (wireless connection). Print function works with test page from printer menu.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Scan to pc WORKS SO THE WIRELESS IS WORKING.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: pc oem WINDOWS 10 word 2016
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: new problem. Just started when I tried to print a document today.
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No change to my environment that I am aware of.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message when printing a document?

Are you able to print anything else, such as a web page, or a picture, etc.?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The error message displays on the PC "printer in an error state". I can print a test page by using the printer menu. Brother MFC-J430W. I find the error message when I use control panel to view the printer queue. I can scan to PC so the wireless connection is working. I suspect the problem lies within Word 2016.

Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=cf7b1e32-3d7b-44f7-8dea-fe7db6cb46ff
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am sorry but I did not accept an expert service offer. I am a pensioner and cannot affort $56 dollars for your service. I understood you would provide me with the information necesary for me to fix it.

Please ignore that optional service option. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me, then I can help you:

http://tinyurl.com/y7w26huh

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.