Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Hullo scanner is not giving clear copies on either feeder or…

Customer Question
Hullo scanner is not...

Hullo scanner is not giving clear copies on either feeder or flat bed ,very foggy ,nearly not readable

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Model is WF 7620

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac printing is very clear just when i try to scan something copying a document

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Only noticed on Friday when tried to copy a batch of invoices

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/19/2017
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 11 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

How is the printer all in one connected to the computer usb or wifi?