Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

I cannot print an image I received in my inbox - how do I

Hi - I cannot print an image I received in my inbox - how do I check the ink levels in my printer?
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer?
Customer: it's an HP office jet pro 8620
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: pc
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: i've been away and haven't printed anything for about a month - but it was working fine before I left
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you able to print anything else, such as a document or a web page, etc.?
Does your PC computer have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10?

Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
No I cannot print anything else. I've been away from home for about a month and the printer was working fine before I left. We did have a brief power outage while I was gone, but now I cannot print anything. How do I check the ink levels?

Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=f2c8e68e-a39c-40f0-8b5e-ab187f460832
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.