Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It was accidentally DELETED. It is a Canon MX430. Still have…

Customer Question
It was accidentally DELETED...

It was accidentally DELETED. It is a Canon MX430. Still have the fax portion but that was never really connected.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

PIXMA on the front is says MX432 and I have no idea how old. Maybe 6 or 7 years

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC..........Windows Vista

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

We weren't able to print. It said printer not responding. Not connected to the internet and in trying to find out what was wrong the printer got deleted

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it. Thank you.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
9/19/2017
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 8 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Are you currently able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not printing from the computer)?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

John, Computer Science Engineer