Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

I am unable to get to my email. I keep getting the run

I am unable to get...
I am unable to get to my email. I keep getting the run around from google
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: AOL
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: webbrowser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: nothing other than continue tom get a run around.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I can't think more other than my computer hass stopped talking to my printer.
9/18/2017
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?

What's the model of your printer?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician
Canon 5220, 8,

Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://tinyurl.com/y9g7lsbj
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

1. On your computer, click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:

http://tinyurl.com/y9g7lsbj
, then click on Open or Run (or save) if prompted.
2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the computer's keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
; (If needed, double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run / install it.)

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Are you able to sign in your aol email address at the aol.com website?

http://mail.aol.com

Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician