Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can not to get any sound from my Hp Pavillion All In One…

Customer Question
I can not to...

I can not to get any sound from my Hp Pavillion All In One Desk Top Computer touch screen Model 23-q110

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model 23-q110 Desk Top All In One Touch Screen purchased September 2016

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

HP PC OS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

2months

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

HP Office jet pro 8600

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/18/2017
Technician: SorenX, Technician replied 11 months ago
SorenX
SorenX, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer!

This sounds like it may be a hardware failure on your speakers. Are you using an external speaker set for your sound?