Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It says 0xf1 error, 3 months old, workforce wf 3620, pc

It says 0xf1 error ...

It says 0xf1 error

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

3 months old, workforce wf 3620

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc laptop

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just happened yesterday, paper jam

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks

9/18/2017
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

As an initial step, please open the rear door on the back of the printer and check there for any other paper jams or other scraps of paper or debris, remove if found, then power the printer back on and let me know if the error returns.

lol yes lots of paper, all working again, it says something about checking the nozzles, what does this mean?

Great! that is a normal part of the process of starting back up after it has an error,

it is just making sure all the inks are working

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/2rRmuH2 and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Nathan, Engineer
No that's ok, thanks for your help

You're very welcome.