Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Espon WF-3620 is displaying the Error Code = 0xF1. I have…

Customer Question
Hi! My Espon...

Hi! My Espon WF-3620 is displaying the Error Code = 0xF1.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?

I have rechecked the code. The make is Epson and the model is WF-3620.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC Windows

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Not sure. It was working fine, told me that I was running low on in in one of my print cartridges and then the Error Code 0xF1 appeared.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No mam ...

Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: Printers
9/18/2017
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 12 months ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Follow these complete and full steps to resolve that error.

https://epson.com/faq/SPT_C11CD19201~faq-254073

For good measure, remove the ink tanks and make sure to look for paper and debris under and around the carriage.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.