Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

PRINTER MESSAGED A PAPER CLOG---I pulled paper out from back…

Customer Question
PRINTER MESSAGED A PAPER...

PRINTER MESSAGED A PAPER CLOG---I pulled paper out from back but it still won't print'. It starts to print but keeps recycling and replying

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Mx922

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I had a paper clog

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/18/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 11 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.