Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I cannot get the cartridge in the printer. It is a 245XL and…

Customer Question
I cannot get the...

I cannot get the cartridge in the printer. It is a 245XL and I am unable to insert it.

Technician's Assistant: What is the exact make and model of your printer? And what kind of cartridges are you using?

Serial #RNCK10405

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Canon Multifunction Printer - Serial #RMCK10405 "PIXMA" is on tio of printer.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I had not used the printer for a couple of weeks or longer, but I have never had a problem. It worked perfect until I ran out of a cartridge and then tried to put in a new one.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/18/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

John, Computer Science Engineer