Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am half way through printing a colour image, front loaded,

Customer Question
I am half way...

I am half way through printing a colour image, front loaded

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

The light black ink ran out, I have replaced it but the printer still says ink out I have done it carefully twice, the printer is not responding

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Epson 3880 on a mac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just now, I have not had this happen before, but I have been having trouble with the printer and the computer communicating

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
are you able to help with this
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/18/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris