Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Artisan 730 keeps telling me that it is not connected to…

Customer Question
My Artisan 730 keeps...

My Artisan 730 keeps telling me that it is not connected to my computer, but, to the best of my limits ability, all cars are connected.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Where might I fin that information?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac - 10.3.3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Where might I find the make and model

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

As for the length of this problem - I rarely use this machine but I would say several weeks at the least.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
9/18/2017
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 8 months ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

John, Computer Science Engineer