Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have been trying to delete the password pin my computer…

Customer Question
I have been trying...

I have been trying to delete the password ***** my computer but it seems I have forgotten my password. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

This is not my printer it is my new HP computer lap top.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

This is my new Envy lap top

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I set my computer up and then went on vacation. I realized that I really did not want a pin to access. I went to remove it or change it but cannot remember the original pin for my password.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

This is not a printer problem. I just want to know how to retreive my lap top access pin.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/18/2017
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

On the sign in screen, click the symbol to type in your password ***** of the pin

It should be showing in the sign in options section, or you should see some icons right below the blank box where you type your pin in. As seen here https://www.tenforums.com/attachments/tutorials/26226d1438057891-do-not-display-user-name-sign-screen-windows-10-a-require_sign-in_with_username_and_password-1.jpg

Try entering your microsoft account password. If you dont know your micorosoft account password ***** access the email account you used when you set up the computer, and use that email account to reset the windows password ***** this link

https://www.asus.com/us/support/FAQ/1015946/

If you get stuck or run into any issues at all, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 10 months ago

Dustin S.