Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Brother MFC-240C. My computer and printer do not…

Customer Question
I have a Brother...

I have a Brother MFC-240C. My computer and printer do not seem to be making a connection. When I go into my printer que it says "ERROR-Printing". HELP!

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Brother MFC-240C. OLD!!

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC, Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It started Saturday after printing fine. I turned off and unplugged the computer and printer from Saturday morning until this morning.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/18/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 11 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Same results. after several minutes it say error printing
No thank you. Please refund the $28.00 charged to my American Express.

strange why you ask for a refund when we are not finished... but you go here for reund

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0