Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Purchased a new Cannon MG5765 colour printer and are unable…

Customer Question
Purchased a new Cannon...

Purchased a new Cannon MG5765 colour printer and are unable to have A4 fully insert into the chamber.

Technician's Assistant: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

This machine is brand new and we ae loading the paper for the first time.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

The printer is not yet connected to the computer as per the set up instructions

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

We are loading paper for the first time

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/18/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 11 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

The paper does not go all the way in, it will stick out some way.

Put it in as far as you can then try to print.

Does it then print?