Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Big problems. My wireless printer was offline. When I run…

Customer Question
Big problems. My...

Big problems. My wireless printer was offline. When I run the troubleshoot, it said to Uninstall and then re-install. I did the Uninstall, now I can't find the hardware to reinstall. When I use Add A Printer, it says it can't find my printer

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is a HP Officejet 6962

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

HP PC Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I'm not sure, but it might have gotten unplugged.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
9/18/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 9 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

John, Computer Science Engineer