Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Not a problem with my printer I just but a new laptop and I…

Customer Question
Not a problem with...

Not a problem with my printer I just but a new laptop and I having problems setting it up. It keeps asking me for a code and I dont know of any code with the laptop I bought

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?

I just bought a HP-Laptop 17 -bs011dx Ser # BOG72806vD and I cant not get the code to set the email. I am not very happy as I got to get the computer working today Please

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

It has nothing to do with a printer. I am trying to set a new computer I just told you

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It keeps telling me the HP sent me a code when I went in to set up the email. I never received a code.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont want to be connected to a printer tech I need help seting up a new laptop I just set you the serial numbers to it.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/18/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 11 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

When it asks for a code, what is the exact message it gives you?

Please let me know