Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

FAX LINE SUDDENLY NOT CONNECTINGJA: What's the make/model…

Customer Question
FAX LINE SUDDENLY NOT...

FAX LINE SUDDENLY NOT CONNECTING(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

MFC490CW A FEW YEARS-BUT WORKING YESTERDAY

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc WINDOWS 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

STOPPED WORKING FROM MY BUSINESS TO MY OFFICE THIS AM-HAVE REPORTED TEL LINE ALTHOUGH IT DOES RING NORMALLY BUT DOES NOT CONNECT TO FAX

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/18/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 11 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Dear *****,
I was rather disappointed as I had paid the R440 asked for and received no answer. When I tried to reconnect I kept getting the automated questions being asked again ,which indicated that I was not connected to an online chat.I also then asked for a refund but kept getting the automated questions. I gave up rather disgusted and will just write off the money as it appears I will not receive a refund! I have subsequently had the error fixed by my own computer consultant per telephone.

Ok, I find it very stange you say you received no answer from you, I sent an answer 3 minutes after you posted the question, when you look at this web page you see it above, in black and white.... Looks like you just missed it, no problem, I'll repeat it again below

Let me know the results please