Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I don't know how to ask the question I would like you to…

Customer Question
I don't know how...

I don't know how to ask the question I would like you to answer, so I'll try my best to explain. On WWW>PRIMALLYINSPIRED.COM, arecipe woluld not print out for me, so I went to the left hand corner of my Lap Top and printed in--Print , the name of the Recipe and now I don't know how or what to do next.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

HP Officejet 5740

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I don't understand what you are saying. Please be patient with me. I would get my husband to help me, but he is sleeping.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

What I did was go to the bottom left side of my Lap Top and asked the question. Please print out the recipe on how to make dark chocolate candy because on that particular recipe it wouldn't print it from my Lap Top.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, because I don't know what to do next.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/18/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 11 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

Are you doing this on a windows or mac computer?

Please let me know

I don't want any membership. What kind of a business is this? This is not right all I want is help if I need it. Please be honest with me.

You are referring to a service the website offers, which being optional, can be ignored if you do not wish to use it.

Please ignore it and reply here to my last question I sent you please