Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Brother MFC-J870DW has suddenly stopped printing my bank…

Customer Question
My Brother MFC-J870DW has...

My Brother MFC-J870DW has suddenly stopped printing my bank payments...help!

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Brother is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It's about 19 months old & has been working perfectly earlier this morning & the exact model is MFC-J870DW

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have a brand new HP 27_A070A AI0 BLK DNX PC W2T92AA

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It just decided to stop printing as it had been printing well

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/18/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Are other documents or photos working still?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.