Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am repeatedly unable to print. I have followed the

Customer Question
Hi I am repeatedly...

Hi I am repeatedly unable to print. I have followed the instructions- cancel print,turn off device,turn back on etc. Support code offered is 7100. What should I do please?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?

Canon Maxify MB 2020

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC...Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Well I had a minor paper jam which i remedied

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I don't think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
9/18/2017
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 8 months ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Ok ...thank you

Even if you feel you have removed the paper jam. What I need you to do is run slowly, methodically and thoroughly through these steps.

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART117501

That should clear the error, if it doesnt or if you get stuck or have any further questions, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist