Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I need drivers for a Epson M147C receipt printer, running…

Customer Question
I need drivers for...

I need drivers for a Epson M147C receipt printer, running Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Epson UB-0311 Model M147C, don't know age

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I repair equipment for Guilford County, and repaired this printer and want to test it on my laptop, therefore need drivers

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/18/2017
Technician: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Are you using 64-bit or 32-bit Windows?

64-bit

Thank you. Here is a link to download the driver for the Epson M147C: http://downloads.otweak.com/dup/74/tr05/epson_m147c.exe

If you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of this page. Thank you, ***** ***** a great day!

all I need to know is where to get free drivers, I can install, this is the only printer I've not been able to find free drivers for.

Did you click on the link I sent above? That is a free driver for your printer.

Thanks anyway, Norton said that site is unsafe, and also it links you to an installer that you have to pay for.
It also sent me a trojan but Norton blocked it

You're right, I apologize, I did not realize it installs the DriverUpdater first. One moment please I will find you a better link

The M147C is the same as the TM-H6000II. Here is a better driver, straight from Epson: https://download.epson-biz.com/modules/pos/index.php?page=single_soft&cid=5548&pcat=1&pid=4

Did that one work for you?

No, my model is not supported on this download, thanks anyway,

Okay, I'm not sure where else you can go as that is straight from Epson's website. Sorry, would you like me to get you another expert who may be able to assist you further?

No, thanks, ***** ***** also have a problem with your company grabbing $28 for God knows what, as I authorized $5 for a question, which y'all also took. And you directed me to an unsafe Trojan site and then one not supporting the model I stated. So put my $28 back and I'll pay the agreed $5 even though my question was not answered. I'll find the answer my self