Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I need WPA security passphrase for my printer, HP Photosmart…

Customer Question
I need WPA security...

I need WPA security passphrase for my printer

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

HP Photosmart Prem C410 all in one series

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It just stated after I had new roter from verizon

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/18/2017
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To start with, I need to know the version of mac osx you have on your machine, you can check as follows.

Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.