Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Pro 8610 and i am getting a message that the

Customer Question
I have a Pro...

I have a Pro 8610 and i am getting a message that the printer head is missing, I have reinstalled it several times and the message will not go away... Please help

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

HP office Jet Pro 8610

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I moved it form one room to another

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I only relocated it and now it has stopped working

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
9/18/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 1 year ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

How old is the printer?