Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a HP ENVY 4520. for some reason it quit printing from…

Customer Question
I have a HP...

I have a HP ENVY 4520. for some reason it quit printing from my computer. It was working fine. Please help me get it back on

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

HP ENVY 4520. It is just a 1year old. There is something that show on the printer that there is and item that it is deleting but it never goes away

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC ACER

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

About 2 weeks It just quit printing from my computer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

That is all I just would like to be able to print from my computer.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
9/17/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 1 year ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
it still don't work

Restart your computer now and let me know if it continues

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No it still does not work.
Is this not. Covered under my extended warranty?
This has cost me more than I paid
For the printer

This is a paid service.

Do you wish to continue?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No not doing any good. Cancel it and do not charge me for getting nothing done.

Sure, you can call our customer service at 1-***-***-****

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok I will do that.

Okay, thank you.