Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

First had a paper jam. got it out. Then without going

Customer Question
First had a paper...

First had a paper jam. got it out. Then without going through the cycles, the black toner cartridge was taken out. Cannot get it back in and toners will not cycle to allow me to adjust.

Technician's Assistant: What is the exact make and model of your printer? And what kind of cartridges are you using?

Konica Minolta 1690MF Cartridges are KM compatible

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC Windows XP

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Printing was OK. It happened about a week ago and I just let it sit.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not know of anything

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/17/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

This second time since I had computer. It happened over a week ago. I just turned it off and let it sit.
1st time, we had tech come to the house.
Do not connect. Can you just instruct me how to get the toners to cycle through.

Okay no problem is it USB or wireless?