Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It says slide tab on drum have done for every color and will…

Customer Question
It says slide green...

It says slide green tab on drum have done for every color and will not clear

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Mfc9130cw

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just happened when i changed yellow

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/17/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris