Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am not able the connect to the wifi. I receive a error…

Customer Question
HI! I am...

HI! I am not able the connect to the wifi. I receive a error message TS-02 connection failed. I have the Brother HL-L2360D printer. Can you walk me through how to reconnect please?

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Brother is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is a little over a year old and Hl-L2360DW is the number on it. Is that the right model?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC and Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just today and my sister accidently disconnected the wifi and now it wont reconnect

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Do you need the error message information. Can you tell me the steps to reconnect?

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
9/17/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris