Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just had a new Verizon router installed last night and I…

Customer Question
I just had a...

I just had a new Verizon router installed last night and I can not get the wi-fi setup. I have the Samsung install disk in my desktop connected to the printer with a usb cable

Technician's Assistant: Has your Samsung done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Printer is two years old. It was working fine with the old router.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It worked fine until the new router was installed last evening. My laptop is connected wireless to the router so I know that the wireless is working.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/17/2017
Technician: Kamil Anwar, Technician replied 11 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Technician

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

Iam am writing you on my laptop, but the printer is connected to my desktop by a usb cord. Do you want me to transfer the cord and cd to this computer?
Are you there?

Your payment for the remote service has failed.
Please contact customer service on***@******.*** or
call them on +1(###) ###-####to clarify the payment issue.