Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a epson 3880 printer for printing film. It keeps

Customer Question
I have a epson...

I have a epson 3880 printer for printing film. It keeps shutting down when it to load

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Epson styls pro....... 8 yrs old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just started this morning

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Film starts to load then stops

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/17/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

John, Computer Science Engineer