Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It is not the printer.....i bought my g/daughter a new

Customer Question
Hi, it is not...

Hi, it is not the printer.....i bought my g/daughter a new keyboard for her small laptop. After it was installed and the person i had paid left....we went to her fav website, robolux.com. the problem she is having, after typing herself in the site........she will start receiving multiple requests to open up a ne tab. this starts automatically starts. the tabs just appear and do not stop! it will continue on, until i finally "x' OUT of the site...do u happen to know what could br causing this?? we are at out wits end!!

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Computers and printers.
Pearl Wilson, Printer Technician's Assistant
Welcome! What's going on with your printer?
You
hi, it is not the printer.....i bought my g/daughter a new keyboard for her small laptop. After it was installed and the person i had paid left....we went to her fav website, robolux.com. the problem she is having, after typing herself in the site........she will start receiving multiple requests to open up a ne tab. this starts automatically starts. the tabs just appear and do not stop! it will continue on, until i finally "x' OUT of the site...do u happen to know what could br causing this?? we are at out wits end!!

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Computers and printers.
You

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

The whole compter just stopped working

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank u, this is a laptop issue

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/17/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Can I connect to the computer to view the issue?