Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Having trouble installing printe rdcpj562dw to my

Customer Question
Having trouble installing printe...

Having trouble installing printe rdcpj562dw to my laptop.cannot recognize it.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Brother DCPJ562DW

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

LAPTOP WINDOWS7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

CONNECTED to wifi,trial print ok,cleaning.cannot receive anything from laptop

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No i dont think so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/17/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 11 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Make sure that the computer and printer is on the same network. Try connecting the printer again on wireless by following the instructions below.

1. Press Menu on the printer control panel.

2. Choose Network or LAN => WLAN => Setup Wizard.

3. If the message, Network I/F switched to Wireless appears, press OK to accept. The wired network interface will become inactive with this setting.

4. The machine will search for your network and display a list of available SSIDs wireless name. Press the Up or Down arrow key to choose your network, then press OK.

5. Enter your wireless password ***** and press OK. Make sure you enter the wireless password ***** because it is case sensitive.

If successful, Connected will appear briefly on the LCD.

Then, try installing the printer again the computer using the driver disc.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>