Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Can we print on 285 gsm paper, mfc 9335 CDW, PC, it just…

Customer Question
Can we print on...

Can we print on 285 gsm paper

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Mfc 9335 CDW

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It just would not process the card and kept reporting a paper jam

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Don think so

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
9/17/2017
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 1 year ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Using the manual feed slot, you can use paper up to 60 to 163 gsm, but only one sheet at a time.

163 gsm is the thickest paper weight the printer can handle. Using the paper tray, you can only use 60 to 105 gsm

If you have any further questions, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Hello again, I never heard back from you.. Did my suggestions help you solve the issue? If so, please click and submit a 5 star rating to show that I was able to assist you.

Ir you still need help, reply and we can continue working on this issue. If you no longer need help, still send a reply so that I can send you the refund link.

Thank you,

Dustin S